navigating your fertility care
Roadmap to your fertility care
Join doctorate nurse practitioner, Tara Brandner, to learn more about how to navigate through trying to conceive. In this course, I will show you exactly how to navigate your fertility care no matter where you are at in your journey.
In this course I will teach you:
+Exactly goes on with your reproductive system so you can better navigate your treatments.
+How to eat based on your infertility diagnosis so you can finally stop searching for a one size fits all diet.
+How to determine what supplements are needed so you can stop spending money on ones that are not right for you.
+How to properly care for your emotional well-being properly so you can move forward with peace.
+How to create a fertility lifestyle that is individualized for your diagnosis so you can stop feeling overwhelmed.
Here is a deeper look at what you are going to learn
Learn what exactly goes on with your reproductive system
- What hormones play a role in your daily life including fertility.
- Why having them balanced is necessary for reproduction.
- How this will help you better navigate your treatments.
How to eat based on your infertility diagnosis so you can finally stop searching for a one size fits all diet.
- What exactly are fertility friendly foods.
- Ways food can alleviate problematic symptoms.
- Learn how to create your kitchen environment to aide with consistency.
How to determine what supplements are needed so you can stop spending money on ones that are not right for you
- Top 3 supplements for men and women.
- Learn how to determine if your supplements are right for you.
- Learn how they can aid in your fertility.
How to properly care for your emotional well-being properly so you can move forward with peace.
- Learn why our mental health is impacted when we have infertility.
- Implement 3 cares to have in place to improve your emotional wellness.
- Learn the one small thing you can do daily to seek peace.
How to create a fertility lifestyle that is individualized for your diagnosis so you can stop feeling overwhelmed.
- Learn what complementary therapies should be added to your care.
- Learn why your lifestyle choices can have an impact on your fertility.
- How to create fertility goals to meet your needs moving forward.
Tara works as an experienced North Dakota-based doctorate family nurse practitioner and now a fertility coach with patients worldwide. She received her master’s and doctorate degree from George Washington University and has received an additional certification through the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). After enduring a long road through infertility followed by a traumatic pregnancy, she turned her hurt into hope for others. Tara offers a personalized approach to infertility care to help you get unstuck and avoid the fertility journey’s common pitfalls. In addition, she provides services for a peaceful pregnancy after infertility. She has combined her experience as a healthcare professional and personal struggle to help navigate infertility couples through their family building path.